How to get hundreds of flies out of a log cabin and keep them out??

GinnyCatherine MartinDick Hullfish
+3

• Roxaneg

Bug bomb the log cabin.

While you and the ones you love are outside, try to determine where they are getting in. Caulk those areas. Bad screens? Replace.

If they are getting in when the door is open, you might need to invest in a bug zapper for the inside or fly strips or the like.
  • Lyn29758101

I have experienced flys coming in my home on occasion but never like this..My neighbor recently got 5 cows..An along came the flys,10-15 a day in my house..Yuck!
    I remember reading somewhere put water n penny's in a plastic bag and hang outside your door. Ta da. It works. I put a couple penny's in a Ziploc bag and tied it to my screen door handle outside. An then I put 1 on the door chain on the inner part of my screen door . No more flys in the house.
  • Rls31436189

Fly tapes.
  • Dick Hullfish

Feed them outside.
  • Catherine Martin

We had this problem in a cabin with yellow jackets so we set a fire in the fireplace,shut the damper so place filled with smoke which killed them or ran them out.Open windows and use fans to get rid of smoke. If you have air conditioning,turn it as low as possible,that will freeze them out. Good luck.

• Ginny

Has something died in the cabin?