Judi Paris
Judi Paris
  • Tempe, AZ

What is the best way to get rid of ants and roaches in my backyard?

Judi ParisJanet PizaroChubby58
+5

Pest control companies haven't really helped, ants are always there and roaches are minimal for a while after having a pest control spray, but still show up and I do keep a very clean yard, so need some "good" advice :-)

• Nancy Turner

The ants will always be around, even if their mounds aren't in your yard. If you can find the mound treat it. Same with the roaches, something in your yard must be very inviting.
    • Judi Paris

Thanks Nancy, Janet from NY also mentioned food grade diatomeous earth. I have never heard of this before but will certainly try it this weekend. God Bless you for your input
  • Chubby58

How is your neighbors yard?
    • Judi Paris

Good question, I really don't know but will peak over my fence and see; thank you and have a Blessed Day

Try applying food grade diatomeous earth
  • Judi Paris

Thank you Janet, Nancy from MN also mentioned this. I have never heard of it but did google it and will definitely pick some up from Lowe's this weekend and try it. Thank you so much for your input and hope you have a very Blessed Day