Bathroom storage ideas?

FlipturnEmilyEliza Spear
+3

• Peg

Your question is cut off. Please restate.
  • Eliza Spear

Wicker wine racks hung on the wall can hold rolled up towels and face cloths, extra shampoo/conditioner/body wash bottles, bars of soap...almost anything. I have a friend with a small apartment and she has one on the wall over the toilet. I personally have a hanging travel shoe bag hanging in my shower to hold bottles of whatever..hangs from a shower hook and just moves with the curtain.

• Emily

In my bathroom I installed long and quite narrow shelves that fill the width on one wall and the length on another. These are space savers and hold a lot. Even other shelves!
  • Flipturn

Wicker in a bathroom is hard to keep clean and sanitary, as it attracts powder, hair, lint, and dirt.
    • Melissa Sills

Wineracks suitable for wall mount come in multi mediums such as metal and wood. Many baskets and bins also suitable for wall mount cabe used for storage.