Organize Your Garage Using Reclaimed and Upcycled Items

Get your garage and workshop under control for way under your budget. Find out how to use upcycled and found items to easily control the clutter
Instead of buying expensive garage organization systems, you can have a unique, well organized garage with all found and upcycled items.
This is originally a dining table purchased for $5. I added a the base, wheels and shelving with scrap wood. Nails in the ends provide places for my brushes. Now I have a moveable work station.
Everything I need is right underneath my large work table. One side holds labeled containers, the other side holds all my CeCe Caldwell's paint. I can store large items like baskets in the center.
Instead of purchasing garage lighting, consider making your own. I used a basket chandelier I found (dumpster diving) removed the plastic basket weave and installed an Edison Bulb.
Hang chairs from the ceiling on the sides of your garage. This frees up precious floor space.
Dressers without drawers can often be found near dumpsters and on the side of the road. Use them to store scrap wood, sanding supplies, etc. I added a top of scrap wood to extend the work surface.
Now I can even get my car in the garage!

31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
Redoux Interiors

• Nelda

I like the dresser idea.

• Shelley

OMG I am SO glad to see that I am not the only one who likes to collect crafting supplies! I am in the midst of doing this in my storage building. Keep up the good work!