Redoux Interiors
Redoux Interiors
  • Brentwood, CA

Organize Your Garage Using Reclaimed and Upcycled Items

Get your garage and workshop under control for way under your budget. Find out how to use upcycled and found items to easily control the clutter
Instead of buying expensive garage organization systems, you can have a unique, well organized garage with all found and upcycled items.
This is originally a dining  table purchased for $5.  I added a the base, wheels and shelving with scrap wood.  Nails in the ends provide places for my brushes.  Now I have a moveable work station.
This is originally a dining table purchased for $5. I added a the base, wheels and shelving with scrap wood. Nails in the ends provide places for my brushes. Now I have a moveable work station.
Everything I need is right underneath my large work table. One side holds labeled containers, the other side holds all my CeCe Caldwell's paint.  I can store large items like baskets in the center.
Everything I need is right underneath my large work table. One side holds labeled containers, the other side holds all my CeCe Caldwell's paint. I can store large items like baskets in the center.
Instead of purchasing garage lighting, consider making your own.  I used a basket chandelier I found (dumpster diving) removed the plastic basket weave and installed an Edison Bulb.
Instead of purchasing garage lighting, consider making your own. I used a basket chandelier I found (dumpster diving) removed the plastic basket weave and installed an Edison Bulb.
Hang chairs from the ceiling on the sides of your garage.  This frees up precious floor space.
Hang chairs from the ceiling on the sides of your garage. This frees up precious floor space.
Dressers without drawers can often be found near dumpsters and on the side of the road. Use them to store scrap wood, sanding supplies, etc. I added a top of scrap wood to extend the work surface.
Now I can even get my car in the garage!

Redoux Interiors

• Nelda

I like the dresser idea.

• Shelley

OMG I am SO glad to see that I am not the only one who likes to collect crafting supplies! I am in the midst of doing this in my storage building. Keep up the good work!