Does anyone have a good use for old audiocassettes?

+6
I have 143 audiocassettes that I'm pretty sure I'm never going to listen to again. I've digitized the ones I really want, and I'm happy to get rid of the rest. The local library and a local old-age home don't want them. (I can't say I blame them!) Does anyone have a use for them: some craft I can make out of them or something? Thanks!

• Some places still do want them. Do you have a used bookstores in your area? They may just purchase from you. Google to find in your area.
  • Bijous Bijous on Oct 26, 2017
    Believe it or not, there's a market for them. Post on Craig's list.
  • Shalom Pena Shalom Pena on Oct 26, 2017
    My first thought was to glue pencils in the holes use as a place to store rubber bands, hair ties or glue a tape to both ends for a small shelf. Not sure on distance if itd hold make up or nail polish. Could use as the skeleton of something else. Without them infront of me. Not a lot of ideas. Loom on YouTube :)
  • Judy Judy on Oct 26, 2017
    YES - take them to a used clothing store, where misc. items are sold in the back. You will truly bless someone, who wants these. Bless you, J.