Fall Leaf Table Runner

$15

I love using table runners in place of traditional table cloths for special meals. I especially love paper runners because you can roll them up and recycle them after the meal - no need to scrub out stains and wash! This table runner stenciled with pretty gold leaves is perfect for Thanksgiving. Check out my other simple fall and Thanksgiving crafts!
fall leaf table runner
A roll of butcher paper or kraft paper makes for a perfect table runner. Even pretty wrapping paper works great!
fall leaf table runner
Supplies:

• Roll of white butcher paper (24" - 36" wide)
  • Leaf stencils
  • Gold craft paint
  • Foam brush
fall leaf table runner
Step 1:
Unroll the butcher paper to the length of the table and trim. If your paper is too wide, you can trim it to size or fold in the edges lengthwise.
fall leaf table runner
Step 2:
Place the runner on a flat surface and stencil on the leaves using gold craft paint and an up and down blotting motion with the foam brush. Add a variety of leaves down the center of the runner and let dry.
fall leaf table runner
Step 3:
Roll out your completed runner and set the table with some pretty placemats and gold rimmed plates and votives to match! You could even scatter some real leaves down the center of the table along with your runner. Just paint them with a little gold paint for a metallic touch!
fall leaf table runner
If you like this simple fall leaf table runner craft, don't miss my other fall craft ideas!

• Butcher paper  (Art or craft store, Amazon)
  • Leaf stencils  (Stencil 1)
  • Gold craft paint  (Craft store)
Design Improvised | Haeley Giambalvo