What is the best material to use for outdoor cat enclosure panels?

+4
I will construct a large area (100' x 200') outdoor enclosure for my cat sanctuary. It will have a 28' climate controlled unit for them to turn into. My preference would be to make framed panels for easy alterations (additions, change in season positioning, & take down). It it southern exposure to a 75 acre cypress millpond with a plethora of wildlife in its surround.

PLAN: The frames would be treated 2'x4's with black vinyl coated chicken wire. 8' high with the 2' 45° inside fence safety top. Width up to 16'. These frames will be securely held in place by heavy duty steel U-channel posts.

MY CONCERN is the bottom rail sitting on the ground. It's moist & damp southeastern NC soil. I would like to use 1 1/2" PVC pieces to elevate the bottom lumber rail. I thought to cut them into 6" lengths with some holes drilled into their tops, placed at a right angle under the frames....every 2 feet or so. Pitched for drainage as well.

We are currently in a campaign to collect treated lumber, roofing panels, black vinyl coated chicken wire, hardware, etc. We'll be constructing dog houses as well & repairing our existing dog kennels. We design in accord to the materials at hand.
We are fortunate to have credit at Lowes. The labor will be donated. Blessed.

q what is the best material to use for outdoor cat enclosure panels
The view!
Ellie in the dog park.....she was adopted in Jersey!