Dish Towel Gift - 4 Ways

$2

Do you like to make gifts for your family and friends? Me too. If you like to give meaningful and affordable gifts this is a great option! I will show you 4 ways to make dish towels and you can mix and match any of these ideas.

*For all of these, pre-wash and dry your dish towel before you get started.

dish towel gift 4 ways
Monogram Dish Towels - You'll need a dish towel, stencils, and a fabric marker.
dish towel gift 4 ways
Place your middle stencil down first and color it in with the fabric marker. Repeat this step with the next 2 stencils on either side of the center one.
dish towel gift 4 ways
Let dry completely.  Optional - you can heat set the marker drawing on the towel by throwing the towel in the drier for 5 minutes.
dish towel gift 4 ways
Stamped Dish Towels - you'll need a dish towel, acrylic paint, and cookie cutters of your choice/theme.
dish towel gift 4 ways
Dip the cookie cutters into the acrylic paint, be sure to coat the cutters well for a good stamp.
dish towel gift 4 ways
Stamp the cookie cutter onto the dish towel.  You won't need to press hard but press evenly to make sure the paint goes on everywhere.  
dish towel gift 4 ways
Let dry completely, and it's ready.
dish towel gift 4 ways
Fingerprint Heirloom Dish Towels - You will need a dish towel & acrylic paint.(Great project for kids to get involved with.)
dish towel gift 4 ways
Press your thumb into the paint, smear it around a bit so you don't get too much or too little on.  You'll want an even coat.
dish towel gift 4 ways
You'll be making a heart shape. Press your thumb diagonally down one direction...
dish towel gift 4 ways
Add more paint if you need, and press your thumb down diagonally the other direction completing the heart.
dish towel gift 4 ways
Make as many or as few hearts as desired.  Feel free to add a variety of colors - perhaps everyone that is involved uses their favorite color.  Let dry completely.
dish towel gift 4 ways
4.  Heirloom Recipe Dish Towel - You'll need a dishtowel, an heirloom recipe, iron on transfer paper, and an iron. 
dish towel gift 4 ways
To see the tutorial on this project please go - https://chascrazycreations.com/heirloom-recipe-dish-towel/
dish towel gift 4 ways
I'll be making this on Hometalk's Live DIY - November 19th at 7pm EST. I'd love to have you join me.

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

Chas' Crazy Creations