Dish Towel Gift - 4 Ways

$2

Do you like to make gifts for your family and friends? Me too. If you like to give meaningful and affordable gifts this is a great option! I will show you 4 ways to make dish towels and you can mix and match any of these ideas.

*For all of these, pre-wash and dry your dish towel before you get started.

Monogram Dish Towels - You'll need a dish towel, stencils, and a fabric marker.
Place your middle stencil down first and color it in with the fabric marker. Repeat this step with the next 2 stencils on either side of the center one.
Let dry completely.  Optional - you can heat set the marker drawing on the towel by throwing the towel in the drier for 5 minutes.
Stamped Dish Towels - you'll need a dish towel, acrylic paint, and cookie cutters of your choice/theme.
Dip the cookie cutters into the acrylic paint, be sure to coat the cutters well for a good stamp.
Stamp the cookie cutter onto the dish towel.  You won't need to press hard but press evenly to make sure the paint goes on everywhere.  
Let dry completely, and it's ready.
Fingerprint Heirloom Dish Towels - You will need a dish towel & acrylic paint.(Great project for kids to get involved with.)
Press your thumb into the paint, smear it around a bit so you don't get too much or too little on.  You'll want an even coat.
You'll be making a heart shape. Press your thumb diagonally down one direction...
Add more paint if you need, and press your thumb down diagonally the other direction completing the heart.
Make as many or as few hearts as desired.  Feel free to add a variety of colors - perhaps everyone that is involved uses their favorite color.  Let dry completely.
4.  Heirloom Recipe Dish Towel - You'll need a dishtowel, an heirloom recipe, iron on transfer paper, and an iron. 
To see the tutorial on this project please go - https://chascrazycreations.com/heirloom-recipe-dish-towel/
I'll be making this on Hometalk's Live DIY - November 19th at 7pm EST. I'd love to have you join me.

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

Chas' Crazy Creations