Katie Richard
Katie Richard
  • United Kingdom

DIY Fabric Accent Wall: Tutorial

I chose 4 contrasting patterns in the same colour palette and hung a different type of fabric behind each level of our built-in shelving. It's a great style solution for renters because it can be taken down easily without leaving a mark, and then the fabric can be used for other materials. It really changed the room!
diy fabric accent wall tutorial, home decor, shelving ideas, reupholster, wall decor, View from the front the project took under 2 hours to complete
View from the front - the project took under 2 hours to complete.
diy fabric accent wall tutorial, home decor, shelving ideas, reupholster, wall decor, View of one of the banks of shelves from the front
View of one of the banks of shelves from the front.
diy fabric accent wall tutorial, home decor, shelving ideas, reupholster, wall decor, View from the side I made sure all the accessories we used matched the backdrop
View from the side - I made sure all the accessories we used matched the backdrop.
Katie Richard