Easiest way to get rid of mice

+6
  • Big lulu Big lulu on Oct 30, 2017
    CAT
  • DebM DebM on Oct 30, 2017
    Mouse trap with peanut butter always works. I steer clear of poisons.
  • Desiree Desiree on Oct 30, 2017
    Mix water, vinegar, and peppermint oil in a spray bottle. For a more potent version, apply the peppermint oil directly on to cotton balls and place where there has been rodent activity
  • Bobbi Lively Bobbi Lively on Oct 30, 2017
    Get a cat. 😂

• Desiree Desiree on Oct 30, 2017
    Lol Bobbi, that's what my husband would say!
  • RETA RETA on Oct 30, 2017
    i bought 4 BELL &HOWELL PLUG IN "PEST"? CONTROLLERS.SORRY I CANNOT REMEMBER PROPER NAME. THEY ARE 4 FOR $19.99, I THINK EITHER CAROL WRIGHT OR AMERIMARK..HAD ABOUT 4 YEARS, NO MICE, OR SPIDERS OR ANY UNWELCOME CRITTERS.
  • Debbs Debbs on Oct 30, 2017
    We live in the country in an equestrian neighborhood. Our issue is with Norwegian rats. They are subterrainean and all over. One male and one female can result in over 2,400 other rats in 365 days. We use Havoc brand poison pellets and they keep them under control. We do not have cats and dogs so we don't need to worry about poisoning our babies. I would recommend good old fashion traps, bait stations, sticky traps, removal of all feed sources (bird feeders, etc) as well as checking every nook and cranny for gaps at your foundation, around pipes and electrical, eaves, walls, make certain all weather stripping on garage doors and entrance doors is in great order with no gaps. It is said that if you can stick a pencil through the gap a rodent can get through. Adequate research will be required to find solutions that are pet friendly with poisons and bait stations. There are also housings for traps so pets don’t end up with broken paws. Most of the products are available at farm stores, big box stores and on Amazon. The expense of these will probably set you back $60 if you are starting from zero supplies on hand but the repair bill when the little buggers chewed through my vacuum line on my diesel car was over $300. The cost if they get in your walls could go up in a hurry not to mention the filth they leave behind. Ever been in an old house that smelled really bad? Rodent infestations leave a distinctive odor. Get on it no matter what it takes to avoid the exponential costs! Good luck.
  • FL FL on Oct 30, 2017
    Here is a site with many tips, suggestions and ideas from professionals. See what works for you: http://wildlifeanimalcontrol.com/mice.html