I love these ideas :)

+2
I really miss the save button, I would save the ideas to do this month. Now I have to find another way, I will be hard looking through the craft ideas anywhere with out pen and paper. Sad!

• Jackie Draper Jackie Draper on Oct 30, 2017
    Have you tried copy and paste? I keep a list of different project files and add info this way when I find it.

• Flipturn Flipturn on Oct 30, 2017
    Yes, you can still save projects!

-When you are browsing through the project and see one that you want to save, scroll down until you see a blue rectangle that says "I want to try this"
    -Click on this rectangle. When you do, the system will save it in your Idea Box
    -to go back to your "saved" projects, go to your Profile, and click on Idea Boxes
    -you should find all of them there

• Danny Hinkle Danny Hinkle on Oct 30, 2017
    WHAT!? You can't save DIY projects for later use? How is that helpful? You think I should cancel my membership? lol Club Med? lol?

• Melodie Brown Melodie Brown on Oct 30, 2017
    Thank you all very much and happy crafting!

• Larry Larry on Oct 30, 2017
    Use your mouse to highlight the entire project holding down the left button to highlight and drag across the print copy. After you have it all highlighted, right click and you should see a print option. Left click it and send it to your printer. I do this on a lot of sites that do not have a print or save button.