How to Draw a Peacock

$5

Martina loves animals and she happens to draw them very well herself. She is only 8 years old but has an impressive talent. She got to film this tutorial so that everybody can learn to easily draw a peacock, a beautiful and colourful feathered bird. She'll show you how. Enjoy her tutorial!
Hi, I'm Martina and this is me drawing a Peacock, here's how you can do it as well. Follow my instructions.
how to draw a peacock
The feathers are fun to identify, size and complete the details. You can choose to make them your own unique style. I fill the entire peacock with different shaped feathers. The tail is especially fun to design.
how to draw a peacock
Here is the peacock finished, but wait, we need to complete the work of art now  Let's add some surrounding details and colour.
how to draw a peacock
I drew the surroundings, the branch, trees, meadow and the sky. Then I only needed to colour the peacock. I used different colour pencils to fill the peacock with it's colours.
how to draw a peacock
Done! What do you think? Give it a try and draw a peacock yourself.

• Wendy

She is true talent! Wow!
  • Rachel

this is beyond amazing and what great attention to detail! great job Martina!