Dimensional Stenciling: Add Texture!
If your looking for that ‘pop’ in your stencil design, texture may be just what you need.
Just by themselves, stencils are so versatile, enhancing fabric, furniture, wall art, paper… you name it! But, what if your project is just missing that ‘special something’ and you can’t put your finger on it? My guess it’s either color or texture related. Have you ever thought about dimensional stenciling?
Sometimes you only need a little paint... our completed custom bin labels.
1. Custom mix grout into your favorite paint.
2. Intricate stencil w/ Venetian plaster.
3. Sandstone base w/ metallic paint stencil.
4. Pick your favorite paint & mix it up!
5. Glass beads add a textured shimmer element.
6. Stencil building blocks in your design.
Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. More info