Make a Tin Can Into a Clock in Less Than 30 Minutes

Do you have several tin cans with great graphics sitting around but you do not know what to do with them? With a drill or hammer and nail and a little know-how you can make your pretty tins into functional items. You can click on the link below for the full tutorial. I am so happy to say these clocks are featured in the 2015 Fall edition of American Farmhouse Magazine! See Photos Below.
I love this tin can. I have no idea what kind of coffee it is because I bought it at a flea market years ago.
You can buy these in blister packs at Hobby Lobby or Michael's. They are less than $10.
Take the lid off the tin can. Then either drill a small hole in it or using a hammer and big nail, make a hole large enough to fit the clock through.
Put a battery in the clock and put the lid back on - there's your clock.
I purchased this one at the craft store when I got the clock. It was in the clearance bin for 99 cents.
I was so excited this project was chosen for this magazine!
I am on Page 8!
I am very proud!!

4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
15 Memorial Day Crafts
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
Kitchen Kelli