Canning Rings to Rustic Charm ♡

$1

Here's how it all started! A friend gave me a box of canning rings for jars she was getting rid of... and asked if I could do anything with them. If not she would have just tossed them...oh yes I can thanks!
So I had some leftover ribbon and a $1 Floral ring from the dollar tree...I start by cutting the floral ring at one of the bars that go across
Then using my pliers to shape the Floral ring bending it at each bar just a little for the rings to go over a little more easily
Then I started putting the canning rings on to the floral wire all facing the same way
After 72 canning rings and attaching the floral ring back together with floral wire!
After all of the rings were on, I tied some ribbon on to the wreath for hanging...
You get the Cutest rustic wreath that you can use all year round just by changing the bow out Love that it is so versatile!
What a Charming wreath for that rustic farm house look

3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?

• Gyp9410904

How many lids did it take?
  • Ton10743166

Its nice but how long does it take to get all those rings
    • Lisa Sinclair

If you know someone who cans,ask. We always have Lisa that have outlived their purpose. But I keep rhem, just for these types of projects.

• MaryKY

That is adorable. I might try it on a small wreath first just to experiment. I wonder if you could use the same idea for a foam wreath form.

• Joanie

My canning days are over so, now I know what I can do with my canning rings......great idea and it is gorgeous!! Thank you, Joanie

• Mary M.

My exmother in law, would have loved this, she passed away a few years ago. But it made me think of her. Thank you for sharing this great ideal!