Most effective craft Glue?

+7
  • Susan Dalton Susan Dalton on Nov 02, 2017
    Its called Crafters Closet Tacky Glue by ArtSkills i got it at Wal-Mart I think. It works better than Elmers

• Sandra Allen Sandra Allen on Nov 02, 2017
    Please ask what you need to know. We don't have the information for a good answer.

• 27524803 27524803 on Nov 02, 2017
    Sticky stuff that is used to bond things together.... what is your real question?

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Nov 02, 2017
    That depends on what you are gluing

• Pg Pg on Nov 02, 2017
    If you want something very strong that glues most everything, including glass and metal, I use E6000 and let it set for 24 hours. If you are gluing wood or paper, then just a common type like Elmer's glue is fine.

• DebM DebM on Nov 02, 2017
    Modge podge. Or make your own by mixing white elmer's glue with water. E6000 for fabric crafts. Glue gun for others.

• FL FL on Nov 02, 2017
    You may have posted in the wrong place on this site or you may need to be more specific about what you want to know about glue. Thanks.

• Christina Christina on Nov 02, 2017
    Take a look in the Martha Stewart web site and I am sure there's something there. It would depend on what you want to glue together. Actually, I vote for the new Gorilla glue, the colourless one. It glues everything!!

• Cynthia H Cynthia H on Nov 02, 2017
    I use E6000 for almost everything. I also like Gorilla glue for outdoors.

• Kirstie Dorzok Kirstie Dorzok on Feb 16, 2019

I need to glue a small moon shaped mirror to a cardboard back will crafters closet tacky glue work?