Spiders in the garage, best way to stop them from returing?

+7
  • GrandmasHouseDIY GrandmasHouseDIY on Nov 03, 2017
    Peppermint oil. I used a pump sprayer full of water with a good dose of peppermint essential oil mixed in and then sprayed the eves of our house over a month ago, it worked like a charm though the outside did smell like candy canes for awhile lol
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Nov 03, 2017
    Bung up any tiny hole they might get through............Good luck..........
  • Patricia Patricia on Nov 03, 2017
    home defense is a good product and works all year round

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Nov 03, 2017
    You have to spray all perimeters of the house with a bug killer.Seal up any holes around with a foam insulation.
  • Rosie Rosie on Nov 04, 2017
    I also used peppermint oil with excellent results. No nasty chemicals if you have children or pets.
  • Spraytreetea oil around the garage that keeps them away to
  • Az_24662857 Az_24662857 on Nov 04, 2017
    Ultrasonic bug chasers, buy them online after reading reviews for the models of interest. Spiders are very sensitive to ultrasonic noise.
  • Flu30690119 Flu30690119 on Nov 05, 2017
    I use a spray bottle with hot water and coconut oil; this works and does not damage anything; I spay this in all the corners of my enclosed porch

• MaeGatineau MaeGatineau on Nov 06, 2017
    I saw on face book that TEA bags around in a few places keep mice and spiders away

• Viv Viv on Nov 06, 2017
    Hang pepper mint tea bags and spray with pepper mint oil in the corners. Remove their food source (flies) with fly paper strips.