I really like your website and learn a lot from you. Thank you.

+2
  • I learn things too! So many smart and crafty people. πŸ€—

• Rose Broadway Rose Broadway on Nov 03, 2017
    Thank you!! It's people like you who ask the questions and get the best answers we can come up with. If you weren't out there, it wouldn't be possible for us to be here. Again, thank YOU!

• DesertRose DesertRose on Nov 03, 2017
    Well thank you! That is kind of you. We get our ideas from the site so many times ourselves! That is the fun of it

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Nov 03, 2017
    We're glad you're enjoying it. I found this site last April or May and I absolutely love it! I come here every day to look at the new projects. I've posted a couple myself. I have learned SO much by reading the projects and also by answering questions. I'm so glad Hometalk is part of my life!

• Cindy Cindy on Nov 03, 2017
    Well, thank you 86bark. It's always nice to receive a compliment. There are a lot of great people asking and answering questions on this site. Again, thank you for taking the time to commend all of us. Wishing you well.