I'm so inspired

+3
I know for a fact hometalkers would literally roll on the floor laughing if they saw my place. It's not funny haha, though. It's pathetic, ugly, dirty, nonfunctional. By reading pages of beautiful makeovers here on hometalk i am transported to a prettier place and for that I thank you.

• Jg Jg on Nov 05, 2017
    Same here!!!

• Dysko7710 Dysko7710 on Nov 05, 2017
    I don't think many people's homes look like the 'magazines'. I have 3 kids and a dog, and both my husband and I work! So, while I do a lot of DIY projects, good luck finding them among our mess most of the time!

• Kim Kim on Nov 05, 2017
    You are not alone! I am a big believer in the FlyLady's 15 minute cleaning attacks. A couple of those a day and I stay relatively sane.

• Ginger Ginger on Nov 05, 2017
    I'm sure that with a little boldness, you could start with painting your walls light, beautiful colors and then you would be encouraged to go further with your creativity!

• Georgiathiel Georgiathiel on Nov 05, 2017
    Some rental owners will accept certain changes as long as it is not crazy.Perhaps if you have not already asked to make a change you could at least ask and show the colors and or changes you would like to make.