How i can make 3D woven, like this?

+1
q how i can make 3d woven
  • Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Nov 05, 2017
    It looks like you're a new member and this question area is really for DIY (Do It Yourself) information and help. What is your question?
  • Bijous Bijous on Nov 05, 2017
    That 3D Art is absolutely gorgeous! It looks like the trunks are wrapped stuffing and the leaves and grass are tufts of green woven in and then cut. I don't believe there are instructions for this type of work. It is something you will need to develop on your own. This is true art.
  • Debra Thomas Debra Thomas on Nov 12, 2017
    If my mom was alive she would jump right in here. She did this type all the time. Start with a flat surface of material and as above and wrapped stuffing and tuft. Remember to do the back ground first and with yourself up to the closest. I don't remember which sticking she used. Seems like she used different types depending on what she was making. Good luck.

• Michael Michael on Jun 13, 2021

I don't know how to do that but I'd like to know where I can get one good bye