Medicine Cabinet Makeover!

$10

If you are anything like us you don't really use your medicine cabinet so we decided to come up with a different solution! Take a look at how we gave it a new look and purpose using materials we already had on hand!
medicine cabinet makeover
Step 1: We started by removing the mirrored medicine cabinet door !
medicine cabinet makeover
Step 2: After that my husband squared it in in with leftover wainscoting we had on hand
medicine cabinet makeover
Step 3: He then used some leftover molding that we had to frame it! It is looking good!
medicine cabinet makeover
Step 4: We were going to do just one straight shelf but we decided to have just a little fun (exclamation point) with just a few cuts we came up with this awesome design!
medicine cabinet makeover
Step 5: We then used a few coats of paint to cover it up with a nice gloss white!
medicine cabinet makeover
Step 6: Then we staged it with a few items I have picked up in my travels and voila! Done! Cute cheap and easy upgrade! Hope you like it!

Be sure to check out my Facebook see our Stars furniture & Gifts for more DIY ideas!

Paint, leftover wainscotting, leftover molding, a chunk of wood.

• Car12426216

What can you I you have leave the mirror on (rental)?

• Jim

This is a really inexpensive and awesome idea for space.

May I ask the dimensions of the inner pieces making the shelf's