Medicine Cabinet Makeover!

63K Views
If you are anything like us you don't really use your medicine cabinet so we decided to come up with a different solution! Take a look at how we gave it a new look and purpose using materials we already had on hand!
Time: 3 HoursCost: $10Difficulty: Medium
  • medicine cabinet makeover
Step 1: We started by removing the mirrored medicine cabinet door !
  • medicine cabinet makeover
Step 2: After that my husband squared it in in with leftover wainscoting we had on hand
  • medicine cabinet makeover
Step 3: He then used some leftover molding that we had to frame it! It is looking good!
  • medicine cabinet makeover
Step 4: We were going to do just one straight shelf but we decided to have just a little fun (exclamation point) with just a few cuts we came up with this awesome design!
  • medicine cabinet makeover
Step 5: We then used a few coats of paint to cover it up with a nice gloss white!
  • medicine cabinet makeover
Step 6: Then we staged it with a few items I have picked up in my travels and voila! Done! Cute cheap and easy upgrade! Hope you like it!

Be sure to check out my Facebook see our Stars furniture & Gifts for more DIY ideas!

Suggested materials for this project:

Prices updated as of May 8, 2018 11:49 PM - More infoHometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.