6 How-To's That Will Make Your Home Better This Month
Your home is waiting to be DIY'd up the wazoo! DIY home decor is filled with tons of home decorating DIY ideas, with a few easy to follow projects below.
And if you're looking for other fun DIY projects, then you've come to the right place!
Notice anything different on our Facebook page recently? Check out our new cover photo - we're showcasing your must-see January projects! If you missed these the first time around, now's your chance to grab them.
Thanks to clever Hometalkers, you can now solve these 6 common household grievances. So, take your pick: what's on your to-do list?
1. Stop wasting money on disposable dryer sheets. Now you can make your own like Nicole did!
>> Get her tutorial here!
2. Keep all your electronics in one place and ready to go, with this family charging station by Kris!
>> Check out how she did it here!
3. Gain valuable bedroom space like Gretchen did using canvas storage bins!
>> See her full how-to here!
4. No laundry room? No problem. Vicki and Jennifer have the perfect solution!
>> See how she was able to pull this off here!
6. Clear out old kitchen clutter and organize your craft paints all at once, thanks to Meredith!
>> Find out how she did it here!
What home improvement how-to's are you looking out for this month? Share your ideas with us and post your project on Hometalk!
Keep up to date with Hometalk changes and news by liking and following us on facebook!