Organizing Your Family's Electronics

We have a lot of electronic devices in our house that need to be charged (laptops, iPods, iPhones, etc.) and it seemed that we were always misplacing the cords and adapters and having to hunt around the house to find them. My solution was to create a simple family charging station where the cords now stay 24/7 and the electronics have an home for overnight charging.
To create our family charging station, I first converted a standard outlet into a 4-port USB charger. Even if you don't have experience doing anything electrical, it's simple - the detailed tutorial on converting the outlet to a 4-port USB charger can be found here: http://www.drivenbydecor.com/2014/03/family-charging-station-usb-outlet-charger.html
Behind the charging station
I then made a few simple modifications to a HomeGoods letter sorter to make the charging station itself. Such a simple project but it's made such a huge difference in our house - I LOVE that we no longer have chargers and cords all over the place!
More details on the modifications made to the letter sorter to convert it to a charging station can be found through the link below.
It's definitely an all-time favorite project of mine - hope you love it too!

27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
Kris {Driven By Decor}

• Arlene
    Arlene

Could you send me a link to be able to buy this caddy? I looked at the HomeGoods site. Thank-you!

• Fred Ybarra
      Fred Ybarra

It doesn't specifically have top be home goods try Wal mart target bed bath and beyond or even Ross as other places to find one