Organizing Your Family's Electronics

We have a lot of electronic devices in our house that need to be charged (laptops, iPods, iPhones, etc.) and it seemed that we were always misplacing the cords and adapters and having to hunt around the house to find them. My solution was to create a simple family charging station where the cords now stay 24/7 and the electronics have an home for overnight charging.
To create our family charging station, I first converted a standard outlet into a 4-port USB charger. Even if you don't have experience doing anything electrical, it's simple - the detailed tutorial on converting the outlet to a 4-port USB charger can be found here: http://www.drivenbydecor.com/2014/03/family-charging-station-usb-outlet-charger.html
Behind the charging station
I then made a few simple modifications to a HomeGoods letter sorter to make the charging station itself. Such a simple project but it's made such a huge difference in our house - I LOVE that we no longer have chargers and cords all over the place!
More details on the modifications made to the letter sorter to convert it to a charging station can be found through the link below.
It's definitely an all-time favorite project of mine - hope you love it too!

15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
Kris {Driven By Decor}

• Arlene

Could you send me a link to be able to buy this caddy? I looked at the HomeGoods site. Thank-you!

• Fred Ybarra

It doesn't specifically have top be home goods try Wal mart target bed bath and beyond or even Ross as other places to find one