Remove Grease From Kitchen Cabinets

$1

I want to shout from the hilltops of my kitchen and say “Ladies & Gentlemen, I have done it!!! I have learned how to clean kitchen cabinets and have even degreased my kitchen cabinets in the fastest way possible!” Now I know you are thinking I am crazy, but cleanliness is one of my pet peeves. I love to sit back and feel comfortable in my home knowing that I have a clean house.

Last night, I got into one of my nesting modes and decided I was tired of looking at the decor on the tops of my kitchen counter tops. I know….we often get tired of looking at the same ole same ole. with that said, I started pulling down all my vases, flowers, etc.  I have never been so grossed out.  That led me to learning how to clean kitchen cabinets to degrease them naturally!
You are going to want to run to the store or your pantry and pull out these two ingredients.

Supplies Needed To Degrease Your Kitchen Cabinets:
1/2 cup  Borax
1 cup Distilled Vinegar
1 Gallon of Very Hot Water

In order to make this process work you are going to need roughly 1 gallon of hot water. Mix the amounts as listed above until completely dissolved. Then get started on cleaning your cabinets. Seriously! What are you waiting for? Go get started now
NOW are you ready to Shout out to the WORLD “Check out my clean cabinets” I want to hear about how much you loved this all natural degreaser.
And of course, I have to show you how filthy my dirty water became. Check out that dish cloth. It is one of my favorites. My grandmother crochets  wash clothes. I look forward to Christmas when I get a few more of her creations.

When you know you have a lot of grease and dirt build up in your kitchen, this is a great method for how to clean kitchen cabinets and degrease them in a safe all natural way.

To View More Related  Frugal Living Posts From Jen

Jennifer Schreiner

• Sheree Cunningham-Muse

What about on walls for prepping for painting ?.
    Do you think it would work ?.
    • Jennifer Schreiner

Absolutely... As it removes most if not all the grease.. which you need prior to sanding your cabinets for painting. You can't skipping sanding.
  • Merri Berg

Looks like you just cleaned the top of the cabinet. What about the whole cabinet?
  • Debi

From the picture it looked as if you did the top of cabinet.....I need to clean cabinet front s. Will this work on this and not mess up the finish ?

• Jennifer Schreiner

Yes. it will work for both. I originally only did my tops, but I have sense done both and have had lots of my readers come back on my blog with great comments about cleaning the fronts as well.

• Pg

I just used this recipe to clean the greasy cabinets and drawers in my kitchen. I also cleaned off salmon oil that had splashed on my tile back splash and onto a plug receptacle, and it came right off. The first thing I tried that didn't just move it around.

It was quick, easy and amazing, and nothing caustic. Thank you for sharing this recipe. I will be using it again.

• Angella

My kitchen cabinets doors need a redone