Sticky stuff. Help

+6
I have a old window that has masking tape stuck on it. How do you remove the adhesive?

• Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Nov 07, 2017
    Goof off works on a lot of stuff. Can find at WalMart. Spray, leave a few minutes then lightly scrape.
  • Try GooGone.
  • Cindy Cindy on Nov 07, 2017
    WD 40 is the best solution to this problem. That's what car mechanics use to remove adhesive left on windows. Works great.
  • Sue Sue on Nov 07, 2017
    Goo gone, oil, sometimes even peanut butter, sharp single edged razor blade, acetone.
  • Michele Pappagallo Michele Pappagallo on Nov 07, 2017
    If it is on the glass part, you can use a product like Goof Off. Just wipe a tiny bit on with a cloth, then wipe until the sticky stuff is gone. Then, use glass cleaner to clean the window.
  • Ginny Ginny on Nov 07, 2017
    Agree with Sue from Palm Bay. Good Gone seems to remove lots of messes.
  • Sharon Sharon on Nov 07, 2017
    I use Pam cooking spray and a single edge razor blade, and a round plastic scrubby.
  • Colimbia1 Colimbia1 on Nov 07, 2017
    Almost anything that has oil in it will help you. If you can find a way to leave it on for several hours is best. Difficult on a window.
  • Mary Mary on Nov 07, 2017
    there is a products called OOOPs and googone I like the ooops better