How do I unblock my drain?

+5
  • Kay Kay on Nov 08, 2017
    Bi Card of Soada. Mix a heaped teaspoon in a jug of hot water, pour down the sink. Kay Adelaide Australia
  • Kim Kim on Nov 08, 2017
    drano or a "snake" try lowes for the snake. I don't know proper term, I just call it a "drain snake"
  • Kim Kim on Nov 08, 2017
    I'm sorry I will support all my local hardware outlets! Lowes, Homedepot, Billings Hardware, Ace Hardware....all places should carry these👍🏼
  • Pos25739526 Pos25739526 on Nov 08, 2017
    i bought a zip it bath and sink snare from home depot. it was $2.50. It was the best purchase ever. if it is a kitchen sink i do a few pots of boiling water and dawn detergent. it cleans out the grease in my pipes.
  • Kim Kim on Nov 08, 2017
    Unfortunately, most expensive route, but sounds like the almighty plumber might be needed😔

• Kay Kay on Nov 08, 2017
    Hi Clare, sorry the Bi card Soda didn't work. Here are some other things I thought off. There is a product called drainex, you might not be able to get it in your country. I live in Australia. This product is very good. I have used this, and found it to be very effective. You can buy a plunger, its a rubber ring on a wooden stick, then there is a long mettle gadget that you put down the drains inside the house, for example the kitchen sink. You can get these items at discount warehouses or hardware stores. Again I live in Australia so I am not sure who would have them in your country. Hope theese other things help. Best of luck! Kay Adelaide Australia