I need some budget ideas for drop ceilings

+7
I rent and dont have a big budget but i would like cheap ideas to change the appearance of the yucky drop ceilings throughout this 2 bedroom apartment. I am allowed to do anything that IMPROVES the place, the landlord trusts my judgement.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Nov 08, 2017
    Cover them with a tapestry,sheer curtains,shower curtains,drapes
  • Lsherbach Lsherbach on Nov 08, 2017
    Paint, paint, and more paint.
  • William William on Nov 08, 2017
    What ever you do make sure you get permission from the landlord in writing before tackling anything. Paint is the cheapest. Replacing the panels is not too expensive.
  • See if you can paint the existing panels in place. Another idea would be to wrap the panels.
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Nov 08, 2017
    You could paint a light colour on the lowest area and a darker tone of sme colour on the higher part Or you could put a wallpaper border around between the high and the low part ...
  • L. Creative L. Creative on Nov 08, 2017
    You CAN tuck material in the joints for a cool boho look. If you were allowed to paint them I’ve seen that done....mural or more simple patterns. I would first investigate if you can get replacements since they hv patterns which get discontinued now and then. If it were me I’d buy the replacements first then craft.
  • Sherris Sherris on Nov 09, 2017
    How big is the room?