Painting a Ceiling in a Herringbone Pattern

$20
Want a conversation started. Paint your ceiling in a Herringbone pattern. See how I did it here.
http://alwaysneverdone.com/?p=1079
painting a ceiling in a herringbone pattern, diy, how to, paint colors, painting, stairs, walls ceilings, I really wanted a different look on the ceiling going down the steps to the basement I mean basements are usually pretty dimly lit and boring and I wanted ours to say hello I am new and fresh So herringbone it is
I really wanted a different look on the ceiling going down the steps to the basement. I mean basements are usually pretty dimly lit and boring and I wanted ours to say hello I am new and fresh! So herringbone it is!!!
painting a ceiling in a herringbone pattern, diy, how to, paint colors, painting, stairs, walls ceilings, I went with a gray and white herringbone pattern I started by painting the whole ceiling gray I then taped the lines To see how I did the measurements for the tape go to the full tutorial
I went with a gray and white herringbone pattern. I started by painting the whole ceiling gray. I then taped the lines. (To see how I did the measurements for the tape go to the full tutorial http://alwaysneverdone.com/?p=1079)
painting a ceiling in a herringbone pattern, diy, how to, paint colors, painting, stairs, walls ceilings, After all my lines were up I painted every other space white You can see here which spaces I painted
After all my lines were up I painted every other space white. You can see here which spaces I painted.
painting a ceiling in a herringbone pattern, diy, how to, paint colors, painting, stairs, walls ceilings, After 3 coats of white on alternating spaces I pulled the tape off and viola What a pretty ceiling
After 3 coats of white on alternating spaces, I pulled the tape off and viola! What a pretty ceiling.
painting a ceiling in a herringbone pattern, diy, how to, paint colors, painting, stairs, walls ceilings, Next time you need to paint your hallway ceiling or wall for that matter try an unexpected design It s sure to be a real conversation starter
Next time you need to paint your hallway ceiling or wall for that matter, try an unexpected design. It’s sure to be a real conversation starter!
Amy

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 58 comments
Next