Diffrent ideals on wrapping xmas gifts

+13
  • How about a scavenger hunt? When the kids were little, one of their gifts always involved a hunt for clues around the house and yard.
  • Lisha Lyn Sanford Lisha Lyn Sanford on Nov 09, 2017
    oooo thank you I like that.
  • Rose Broadway Rose Broadway on Nov 09, 2017
    I think it's pretty to wrap them in old fashioned brown paper with burgundy colored ribbon & bows. It would be fun to also put white snowflakes on the paper with a rubber stamp.
  • Johnchip Johnchip on Nov 09, 2017
    If this is your problem, you have too many gifts. Send me some. I don't care if they are in brown paper bags.
  • Tcooper9 Tcooper9 on Nov 09, 2017
    It’s fun to roll up shirts (or anything) and wrap like a piece of candy with ribbon ties on each end (like a tootsie roll). And certainly don’t forget to use unusual boxes to wrap gifts. Funny to see faces when they unwrap the paper and see a “box of crackers or light bulbs”... Have fun. 🍬
  • Cindy Cindy on Nov 09, 2017
    I like to attach small trinkets to the ribbon on gifts. For instance, you could attach an ornament or candy canes. Just something small to make it look interesting.
  • Judy Judy on Nov 09, 2017
    For newly weds ... use a new towel, for small items use a dish towel, for bath items, use a bath towel, and use a wash cloth, for a bow. Just some ideas. Best wishes, J. You can use any colors you want, for it is always great to change colors.
  • Cindy Hagemann Cindy Hagemann on Nov 09, 2017
    This is an idea that I plan to use this year when wrapping my gifts. Use brown paper on a roll or grocery store bags turned inside out and wrap your gifts. Use ribbon and string to tie a bow and add fake leaves, small pinecones, and fake berries to decorate. I think it is so cute and simple. I am attaching a photo for you to see:
    • See 1 previous
    • Cindy Hagemann Cindy Hagemann on Nov 10, 2017
      My main thing is using the brown paper- it is so plain that you can be as creative as you want. I bought some Christmas stamps to use on mine and wide fabric ribbon that I will glue flat to the paper.
  • Emily Emily on Nov 10, 2017
    Because we have a long drive for our Christmas and go to a household where there are tons of presents, some years ago I started really making the wrapping simple. I wrap the present and then put a picture of the recipient on the package. No tags, no bows, no ribbons, no uncertainty.