Art is beauty
Art is beauty
  • Jenison, MI

BEACH HOUSE BEAUTY "Life is Better at the Lake" Coffee Table Makeover

Its the FIRST DAY OF SPRING and I am trying to THINK POSITIVE that we will soon be rid of all this SNOW. So I am working on projects that make me ‪#‎thinkspring‬ Come check out the latest Makeover. Its an old rescued coffee turned BEACH HOUSE BEAUTY.
http://arttisbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/03/life-is-better-at-lake-rescued-coffee.html
‪#‎artisbeauty‬ ‪#‎furnituremakeover‬ ‪#‎paintedfurniture‬ ‪#‎diy‬ ‪#‎lakemichigan‬ ‪#‎firstdayofspring‬ ‪#‎beachhouse‬ ‪#‎lakehouse‬ ‪#‎BeachIdeas‬
My finished "life is better at the lake" Coffee Table#springideas #firstdayofspring#beachhouse #lakehouse
the BEFORE. Rescued from a friends garage. Pretty rough shape but GREAT legs..:)
after painting the bottom with a custom blue and the top with a vintage white I was ready for my graphic
I used my SILHOUETTE cameo to cut out this CUSTOM graphic. Using the MICHIGAN symbol for the "A" in Lake
after everything was done I distressed and waxed and buffed. Giving it a weathered  feel perfect for a beach house
after everything was done I distressed and waxed and buffed. Giving it a weathered feel perfect for a beach house
the legs now POP after being painted and distressed
What a difference some paint can make
What a difference some paint can make

Art is beauty