Bring JOY to the Season.

$15

So I wanted to make a decoration that included the word JOY. While looking in the clearance room at IKEA I found a cabinet door for $5.00. At Hobby Lobby I found the J and Y that fit the door. (Did not need to buy a vowel, thanks anyway Vanna.) With the holidays coming this came to mind.
The first step was to chalk paint the door in white and paint the J and Y in red.
In step two I used red and green cord to form the O. I laid the cord on the counter and starting winding it till it was the size needed. Using the glue gun I glued the cord together making sure glue covered each strand.
Step three I placed the J, Y and O on the door and glued them on. I added a top to the ornament with craft paper and string to complete an ornament look.
Step four I stenciled the corners with a Hunter Green chalk paint and completed the piece with bells for the top.
This was a fun and easy project to do that I hope will bring JOY to others.