Redoux Interiors
Redoux Interiors
  • Brentwood, CA

Boring Side Table Painted in Gorgeous Sea Glass Blue Table

$15
1 Minute

Ho hum Side table gets a makeover with blues, metallic waxes and a beautiful wash. Easy to achieve, I show you how.
My table with its complete makeover.  Santa Fe Turquoise, with a wash of Maine Harbor Blue, El Dorado Gold Metallic wax and finished in CeCe Caldwell's hard wearing Endurance.
My table with its complete makeover. Santa Fe Turquoise, with a wash of Maine Harbor Blue, El Dorado Gold Metallic wax and finished in CeCe Caldwell's hard wearing Endurance.
I started with this basic thrift store table in a very dated color.
I painted the first coat of CeCe Caldwells Santa Fe Turquoise in a cross hatch method. The next layer was a thin wash of Maine Harbor Blue. The cross hatch method brings texture to the piece and really makes the wash pop.
CeCe Caldwells El Dorado Gold Metallic wax adds gorgeous details to the edges and random areas of the table, giving a rich, expensive look.  So easy to apply.
CeCe Caldwells El Dorado Gold Metallic wax adds gorgeous details to the edges and random areas of the table, giving a rich, expensive look. So easy to apply.
The antique map knobs add the perfect detail finish. A little wet distressing around the edges and legs and almost finished.   One coat of Endurance, then some waxing cream to make the top super soft and touchable.
The antique map knobs add the perfect detail finish. A little wet distressing around the edges and legs and almost finished. One coat of Endurance, then some waxing cream to make the top super soft and touchable.
Redoux Interiors

• Chrissie

Fab !

• Pam

Where do you find all of these different techniques of chalk painting? Your table is absolutely beautiful. Awesome table. Love it.