What type of paint fills the holes when painting screen door screen??

+4
I'm trying to paint on screen and I need the holes filled with paint.

• 27524803 27524803 on Nov 12, 2017
    Why do you want to fill the holes on the screen door... why not just take it down.
  • Bijous Bijous on Nov 12, 2017
    Take screen door off hinges. Put wax paper under screen. "paint" your design with paint-able exterior caulk. Allow to dry. Carefully remove wax paper. Repair any caulk that has stuck to paper and left a hole. Then paint over the caulk.
  • Tony Tony on Nov 12, 2017
    You could also use that rubber spray that you see on TV all the time. I have used it several times.... I Sprayed it on the screen, wait for it to dry, then paint... Once the paint dries, peel off the rubber..... On one screen door I actually left it for a design.
    Anyway I just thought I’d let you know.
    Tony Skvarek
    tskvarek@gmail. com
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Nov 12, 2017
    Plastic based paint
  • Sharon Sharon on Nov 12, 2017
    Flex seal, if you are trying to make a passive solar heat collector you use high-temperature black paint.
  • Candy Walsh Candy Walsh on Nov 12, 2017
    i love Rustoleum's spray paints~in order to fill the screen holes spray slowly back and forth, but don't overspray one area. Then when it's dry, flip it over and do the other side.
  • Cindy Hagemann Cindy Hagemann on Nov 12, 2017
    This will not be a good solution to cover a screen. If it even works it would take several cans of spray paint at $5 a can. You can purchase a new or used storm door for less money that will work for you and your needs. Go to Habitat for Humanity Restore for used doors.