From Halloween Decor to Farmhouse Chic!!!

$4

Hi everyone! Back again with another Dollar Tree hack. This one is a really fun one! I found this really awesome Halloween decor that looks like a mason jar. So I thought I'd try something fun with it. You may be able to find one of these in the clearance been right now at your local tree! This would make a great holiday gift or just to keep for yourself like I did!!!
First I started with this I've got my eyes on you cardboard decor! I flipped it over just because I liked a flat surface. You can however keep it on the googly eyes side I would suggest maybe doing a primer first if that's what you'd like but I preferred the flat part for this particular project.
I then took flowers from the Dollar Tree and plucked them off of the Wire base. I glued them to the top of the Mason jar and Crazy Glued them on! I then proceeded to use one of the decals I found in the craft aisle at Dollar Tree and I attached it!!
After the decal was placed on I used a little bit of glitter decoupage to seal it. I like to feel it just so that it gives it a little extra protection and it doesn't easily peel up.
The finished project is this adorable farmhouse style wall decor! Super fun super fast super easy!!!!

• Loretta Byerly

I bought this same sign at the dollar tree for the shape... I'll continue to use it for Halloween, but was looking at something to do on the opposite side! Nice to be able to flip it over and use it for dual seasons or holidays. I love how you did it!! Nice job!!
  • Beth and Spencer Teller

Thank you everyone! It was a fun craft.