How to get rid of a mouse in the house?

+9
  • Karen Tokarse Karen Tokarse on Nov 13, 2017
    Get the humane mouse hotel trap. Amazon: The Mouse Hotel Humane Mousetrap Live Capture No Kill Mouse Trap. My cats bring me presents, which I just cannot use.
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Nov 13, 2017
    You need to find any open gaps indoor home,basement,garage,cabinets,etc,seal with steel wool and spray foam,place glue traps as well
  • Dfm Dfm on Nov 13, 2017
    best solution out there. No poison for kids to find, no dead mouse smell from dead mouse Inside of wall dead.
  • Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Nov 13, 2017
    Why let it live to get into someone else's home, or even come back to yours. Find a pathway it uses frequently and lay a sticky mouse pad or bait a mouse trap with peanut butter. Do not stop putting them out once you catch one, they look alike and where there is one, there is usually more.
  • FL FL on Nov 13, 2017
    Try the tips and suggestions on this site written by wildlife pest removal experts: http://wildlifeanimalcontrol.com/mice.html
  • Sve22453059 Sve22453059 on Nov 13, 2017
    get some cats
  • Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Nov 13, 2017
    Karen Tokarse, I went to NGMC in 1967–for two weeks. Beautiful area, but lots of woods and fields to produce mice. We used to get one mouse every year when each season changed. And each mouse would only come out when we had company! The sticky pads are great, but get large ones so the mouse will get completely stuck and not get hurt trying to get loose. I’m still not sure how that’s humane, but I guess it’s better than poison. 😇
  • 2dogal 2dogal on Nov 14, 2017
    A mouse in the house says that you have cracks and holes on the outside of your house and or foundation. They must be sealed or you will continue to get critters inside. Use caulking. If the crack is large, use steel wool. I'd just set a trap inside.
  • Sve22453059 Sve22453059 on Nov 15, 2017
    Mine are great at catching occasional mice that come in the house, which I also take to the field across the street, whenever I happen to see and take the mouse away from cats and it is still alive. lol
  • Ginny Ginny on Nov 15, 2017
    Call an exterminator. Where there's one, there are 10 more.