A Few Panes of Beveled Glass and a Fresh New Color to the Front Door

We've been on an almost one year journey to bring curb apeal to our house. From a lack-luster house color with poorly constructed faux brick detail we've taken one step at a time to update the color, the style and the overall look from the street to our Key West conch style home. The latest update has complete strangers stopping by on their evening walk to let us know how much they love the new look. Who knew a few glass panels and a fresh new color could make such an impact? Find out the paint color details at the original post on my blog, the link is below!

30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
The Space Between

• Rachelmary
    Rachelmary

Love it all. Great job.

• AuntQueenie
    AuntQueenie

I have talked to my husband about putting glass into out front door for years. We have an extra wide door that is solid wood so replacing it would be expensive. We have one panel insert that has a thin split in the center and no matter what we try it always splits again. I'm so tired of looking at it from the inside and it isn't any better from the outside, Anyway, I'm glad you shared this project and I will be sharing it with my husband.