Kitchen Wallpaper Transformation

$120

I have been working on my kitchen make over since last May and I am almost finished all of my projects. One of the last things I wanted to complete was installing wallpaper to the area above my kitchen cabinets on one side of the kitchen. I found a cute lemon pattern wallpaper to brighten up my kitchen. This wallpaper uses no water or glue. It's kind of like a giant sticker. It's also removeable and doesn't damage the wall so it's great for renters.
kitchen wallpaper transformation
This was my kitchen before I started my reno. The area above the fridge with the 3 pictures is where I installed the wallpaper.
kitchen wallpaper transformation
The wallpaper is from Walls Need Love and the pattern is called Life of Lemons. The wallpaper is peel and stick vinyl and doesn't require glue or water to adhere to the wall. Simply peel off the back and apply it to the wall.
kitchen wallpaper transformation
I wiped down my walls before I started to make sure they were clean and dust free.
kitchen wallpaper transformation
I simply applied the wallpaper sections and smoothed it down with a plastic scraper. The wallpaper came in panels about 3 feet long. I had to match up the pattern for each piece and then trim it before I stuck it to the wall.

Juicy watercolor hand drawn yellow lemons Self Adhesive Wallpaper...
Adrienne Carrie Hubbard | Crafty Little Gnome

• Alice

I love, love, love this wallpaper! Did you do the pattern matching and trimming before removing the backing? Looks great, nice job!

• Marie De Francisco

Is it worth it to try to put contact like a stainless steel look on rental appliances? My refrigerator is ACTUALLY almond color - YIKES! Thanks