Kitchen Wallpaper Transformation

$120

I have been working on my kitchen make over since last May and I am almost finished all of my projects. One of the last things I wanted to complete was installing wallpaper to the area above my kitchen cabinets on one side of the kitchen. I found a cute lemon pattern wallpaper to brighten up my kitchen. This wallpaper uses no water or glue. It's kind of like a giant sticker. It's also removeable and doesn't damage the wall so it's great for renters.
This was my kitchen before I started my reno. The area above the fridge with the 3 pictures is where I installed the wallpaper.
The wallpaper is from Walls Need Love and the pattern is called Life of Lemons. The wallpaper is peel and stick vinyl and doesn't require glue or water to adhere to the wall. Simply peel off the back and apply it to the wall.
I wiped down my walls before I started to make sure they were clean and dust free.
I simply applied the wallpaper sections and smoothed it down with a plastic scraper. The wallpaper came in panels about 3 feet long. I had to match up the pattern for each piece and then trim it before I stuck it to the wall.

Juicy watercolor hand drawn yellow lemons Self Adhesive Wallpaper...

Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Adrienne Carrie Hubbard | Crafty Little Gnome