Jeanette S
Jeanette S
  • Hometalk Helper
  • Atlanta, GA

SPRING IS ON ITS WAY!

I was walking through the yard and found 7 different colors of daffodils! I love these flowers so thought I would share them. (My photo is to show the different colors, not for my arranging skills.)
I love these flowers!
I love these flowers!

• Kelly S

I was thinking of doing that! The local stores still have a bunch of bulbs on sale. Now that I know it will work I've got to get shopping! The fence will look a lot prettier next year and I get to try out my" bulb bopper" by Paxton Garden Company. It's basically an 8" long hole saw attachment for the drill. It digs/cuts holes in the ground for planting bulbs.

• Kelly S

@Jeanette S, that's my plan for this weekend, if I don't end up working. /the dollar store had a variety of different bulbs that are fall planters. I got new tires for the car so now I have 4 planters to work on also.

• Vetsy

I didn't know there were so many different varieties..... There Lovely! I like the white one and the very pale yellow one.. the most.

• Jeanette S

@Vetsy Thanks! I am going to make sure I keep up with separating these so I can just have more and more blooms!