Light Up Holiday Bag Art

$8

Radiance DYI String Light Bag Art.
Gather all your supplies. In my case I used a wood frame so I took out the glass and spray painted the frame black let it dry then used my color of choice (gray) to dry brush over and sand back in areas to give a shabby look (this is optional) While my frame finished drying I then took the glass out of the frame and laid the glass on the image of my choice (bag) to size the image. I then used the razor to cut the image along the side of the glass so this way I could ensure a perfect fit. After I got the size right I used the tape to tape the lights throughout the image. I highlighted the parts that stuck out to me. You will want to start at the end of the strand of lights closest to the battery back this way the battery pack will remain at the bottom of the frame so it can easily be hid once finished. Once the lights were all taped and I was satisfied with the image, I put the glass back into the frame and image with taped lights making sure battery pack is at bottom. It can now be enjoyed by everyone.
Supplies: 8x10 Frame, LED Light stand (I got the 10-light strand that is battery operated From Dollar Store and Walmart) Batteries 2 AA, Tape Razor Picture, bag, card, or any other image of your choice, Paint, Black Spray paint, brush, and sandpaper if desired
Lights I used. The top picture is from the Dollar Tree. The bottom picture is from Walmart. I had to buy lights in two places as the Dollar Store runs out. The ones from Walmart just pull the metal ornaments off the lights and use.  
While my frame finished drying I then took the glass out of the frame and laid the glass on the image of my choice to size the image. This is a Dollar Store Bag.  However you could use, Cards or any Picture just print on card stock.
Once you have the glass over your image. I then used the razor to cut the image along the side of the glass, so this way I could ensure a perfect fit. Making sure the image is straight.
After I got the size right and cut out. Turn image over. I used the tape to tape the lights on back of image throughout. I highlighted the parts that stuck out to me. (no holes needed The light shine through nicely) You will want to start at the end of the strand of lights closest to the battery back this way the battery pack will remain at the bottom of the frame so it can easily be hid once finished.
Once I was satisfied with the image, I put the glass back into the frame and it can now be enjoyed by everyone. I have made many this year and sold tons. Any Frame works just have fun with it.

LED Light stand (I got the 10-light strand that is battery operated)

Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine