I made this...

+4
I just wanted to share with everyone something I made years ago I Embroidered this like 30 years ago.
e this isn t a question or a post
  • Dfm Dfm on Nov 20, 2017
    that is awesome. I don’t have the patience for big cross stitch projects....

• TAMMY SPALSBURY TAMMY SPALSBURY on Nov 21, 2017
      Its not big the picture just makes it look so. its only like 8" across. Thanks for the nice comment.

• FL FL on Nov 21, 2017
    It's beautiful! You must feel so proud to have made something you've hung in your home over the years!

Yes ansd I was in my early 20's. So it amazes me it turned out so good. Thank You for the lovely compliment.

• So pretty! So happy you framed it and displayed in your home. My mom embroidered and did counted cross stitch (too tedious for me!), until Parkinson's set in and her eyesight started going. Thanks for sharing such a lovely piece with us!

Your welcome. Thanks so much for the beautiful compliment.

• Dfm Dfm on Nov 21, 2017
    ive done about 75 chrismass ornaments of the cross stitch type. it’s soothing, relaxing for me. I do have to inlarge the pattern....