Bibi Sweet67
Bibi Sweet67
  • Boston, MA

DIY Fall/Thanksgiving Centerpiece

$13

I cook for Thanksgiving at my house every year and I love to decorate my table. So I decided to make a Centerpiece for our dinner table for Thanksgiving this year. Everything I bought was a $1each total cost was $13 to make.
diy fall thanksgiving centerpiece
These are all the items I'm going to be needing. A floral box, two small or one big foam blocks, floral, diamond wrap and one candle. Everything was purchased at dollar tree.
diy fall thanksgiving centerpiece
All the tools I will be using. Hot glue gun and hot glue stick, wire cutter, And is not in the picture but also scissors.
diy fall thanksgiving centerpiece
Cut your diamond wrap to go around the top and bottom of your box
diy fall thanksgiving centerpiece
Then hot glue the diamond wrap around the top and bottom of the box. Make sure not to put to much hot glue to prevent from going through the diamond wrap.
diy fall thanksgiving centerpiece
Now hot glue the two foam blocks together. Then after hot glue the whole piece inside the box.
diy fall thanksgiving centerpiece
Now I start cutting all of my floral with my wire cutter.
diy fall thanksgiving centerpiece
Now I start placing my floral making sure to leave the candle in the middle.
diy fall thanksgiving centerpiece
I start placing my floral near the edge of the foam and all four corners first. And placing the pumpkins in the middle on both sides.
diy fall thanksgiving centerpiece
After placing your floral near the edge of foam, now start filling the inside making look nice and full.
diy fall thanksgiving centerpiece
This was not on the first picture but I decided to add this round floral foam to give the candle some height. I will be changing the candle for a taller one but for now this works.
diy fall thanksgiving centerpiece
This is how it looks from an angle.
diy fall thanksgiving centerpiece
Done! And loving it to be place at my dinner table this Thanksgiving.
diy fall thanksgiving centerpiece
This Centerpiece can be place anywhere beside the dinning room table. It can be place on your coffee table or a fireplace mental. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!