Sue D
Sue D
  • Leominster, MA

Guest Bedroom Makeover

Lived in this house for 15 years and never gave the "spare" bedroom any attention. It was an office for my son and recently housed the ironing board and laundry. Now it is so inviting as a very welcoming guest room. Found beautiful antiques, bed and dresser, a huge clock and a feature wall of vintage mirrors and frames. Added a very sparkly chandelier and some simple window treatments made of grapevine, a topiary ball and flowing ribbon. Finally very happy with my "spare" room!
Before pic of entry of guest room
Before pic of entry of guest room
a small empty room with a lot of potential
After...entry now! Notice the long wall mirror reflecting the wall of mirrors and frames otherwise would not be noticed until one enters the room.
guest bedroom makeover, bedroom ideas, home decor
Cute accents, like this Sweet dreams sign really make the room inviting.
The wall of vintage mirrors and frames.
The wall of vintage mirrors and frames.
Over sized clock is a real conversation piece and so unexpected!
Keeping it simple on the window treatments...makes a better flow!

• Mary strong

Love this room. Would make a great master bed room . So nice when a guest room is not made up with "throw away items", but beautiful items like this room has. Makes guests feel special.

• Tes16429929

I love this room, So romantic. I would love to have a bedroom makeover to look like this. This is definately my style.