10 Great Ideas for Easter Peeps

Hi friends, hope you had a wonderful weekend!! Today I wanted to share 10 great things you can do with Easter Peeps. You can find many of these ideas on Pinterest but I thought I’d do some of the searching and pull some of my favorites with you. I am sharing some fantastic ideas that some talented women came up with that I hope you love. You can come on over to the blog and click on each link to go to the source and see the step by step how to if you like. There are floral arrangements, home décor and recipes here. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Lisa
10 great ideas for easter peeps, crafts, easter decorations, seasonal holiday decor

ConcordCottage.com with Lisa Walsh Huff Kroll

• Rory McBean

Love, love, love the yellow tulips and container. I have got to make one, or two! Are the tulips real?