Can you tell me how to eradicate rats without using poison?

+7
we have a neighbor with a dog kennel. We don't want to use poison.

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Nov 24, 2017
    Thats understandable. Its a shame you cant borrow a cat?
  • Angel Moyer-Hannold Angel Moyer-Hannold on Nov 24, 2017
    Mix corn meal with baking soda, put in shallow containers. Place where you see activity ( poop, knawing). Rodents cannot pass gas and therefore will "blow up" for lack of better words and die.
  • 27524803 27524803 on Nov 24, 2017
    CAT !
  • Jose Jose on Nov 24, 2017
    Funny you mention this, I just had a similar problem with mice. The problem became so pervasive the mice would taunt one even jumped from the kitchen cabinet and into a trash can below (to my delight).

Well I started searching for solutions as I will killing them but they kept reappearing in my house. I cleared out all the garbage and junk and still I kept seeing them.

Little did I know they had gotten in through a small crack in my kitchen.

I read up on that blog and they suggested mixing steel wool with
    that spray foam sealant. It worked!

Check it out

• Patty Dell'Anno Patty Dell'Anno on Nov 24, 2017
    Flour, sugar and baking soda. Supposedly the rats can't pass gas and it blows up in their digestive tract. Also, flour, sugar and plaster of paris. It hardens.
  • Kelly Denoyer Russell Kelly Denoyer Russell on Nov 25, 2017
    You can use poison just use the plastic bait boxes that prevent pets from getting at the stuff. They have them for mice and larger ones for rats.