Snowman Decoration Candy Holder for Christmas

$5

This fun and easy craft I put together using RECYCLING. I used an old Country Time lemonade container and turned it into an adorable snowman decoration.
After removing the labeling and cleaning the container, I used hot glue to attach a variety of decorations. The hat is a cream cheese container I spray painted black. Then I strung beads on a string and hot glued them to the top. I make tons of crafts with hot glue and this one is no exception.
The ear muffs are caps of spice bottles wrapped in yarn. The eyes and body feature buttons and the rest is Christmas ribbon. The orange nose is a crayon I shaved down.
I loved how these cute little snowmen turned out! The top unscrews, so they would be perfect as Christmas candy holders or to put a little present inside. This idea is also a great Christmas craft you can do with your grandkids or kids!

Come to my blog to see more cute and fun crafts! I've been decorating for Christmas like crazy around here.
See me create one of these snowmen LIVE on Facebook 2 pm CST Monday. Thanks for reading! Leave a comment if you like this craft!

15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
Welcome to the Woods

1 comment