I’m pretty sloppy when it comes to food, esp. ice cream. I have squirted these stains with Shout, washed with Oxyclean, then washed and put them in the dryer. None ... See more
a cloth with drying linseed oil caught fire in the pantry of our very small apt (800 sq ft). the odor is so, so strong. It didn't get to the flame point (thankfully) ... See more
I have a handmade (by a friend) tablecloth that I accidentally spilled red candle wax on! Is there anyone who can help me figure out how to remove it?
I got glue from my hot glue gun on my tee shirt. How can I get it off without ruining the shirt.Thank you.