My question -- I want to decorate the red cowgirl boots for Christmas

+6
My question -- I want to decorate the red cowgirl boots like I saw on your website. I need to know if I should stuff the inside of the boots to hold them up so they don't flop over? I'd like to do it for Christmas so I'd like an answer as soon as possible. Thank you!.

• Big lulu Big lulu on Nov 25, 2017
    why not ?

• If they are real cowgirl boots they should not be "flopping over" - if the boots you have do not stand up straight on their own, use pool noodles, or stuff with tightly rolled newspaper.

• Linda B Linda B on Nov 26, 2017
      Naomie - Thank you for your ideas. I wouldn't have thought about using pool noodles. Great idea.

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Nov 25, 2017
    Yes. You can stuff a plastic grocery bag or an old tall white sock with other grocery bags (think Walmart), other socks, T-shirt’s, sacks of beans or rice; whatever you have that is flexible. Then stuff the boots, stopping a few inches from the top so the stuffing won’t be seen. Please take photos as you go so you can post on Hometalk! 😇

• Linda B Linda B on Nov 26, 2017
      Thank you Jewell for your good ideas. I'll try to remember to take pics to post.

• Clair Clair on Nov 25, 2017
    Put egg cartons inside boots to keep them standing up.

• See 1 previous
    • Clair Clair on Dec 04, 2017
      I save egg cartons for people with chickens & trade 20- 30 of them for a fresh dozen eggs. There is a new mom/ pop store here, that sold boots; display was less than stellar, so I went in there and gave them 20. Looks great. Good way to keep your boots in shape at home, too. Thx!

• V Smith V Smith on Nov 26, 2017
    Pool noodles may help.