Asked on Nov 26, 2017

Where can you purchase unfinish wood shelf

JoyCheryl ASarah Barganier


unfinished wood shelf Say 3 ft. long x 5 in. deep with wood supports

9 answers
  • Cindy
    on Nov 26, 2017

    You could use a fence plank. The measurements sound very similar. I happen to know that Home Depot will cut your wood (at no charge). Fence planks come unfinished. Good luck and Happy Holidays.
  • Betty L. Brown
    Betty L. Brown
    on Nov 26, 2017

    Try IKEA.
  • Sharon
    on Nov 26, 2017

    I would go to the lumberyard and buy a piece of wood, then go to a home store and buy a couple wooden brackets. Stain or finish to match.
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S
    on Nov 26, 2017

    Check online with the big box stores near may have to look through several pages to find them. If they do not have them in stock at your store, they will order them in for you!
    You can even buy corbels (shelf supports) and make your own!
  • Rre17555912
    on Nov 26, 2017

    I got mine from Home Depot. I ordered them online. They are exactly what you want

  • Sarah Barganier
    Sarah Barganier
    on Nov 26, 2017

    Craft stores like Hobby Lobby, Joann's, Michael's, etc.
  • Cheryl A
    Cheryl A
    on Nov 26, 2017

    Michael's craft store, Hobby Lobby
  • Joy
    on Nov 26, 2017

    go to the flea market. you will find many varieties that are handmade by local people who usually are happy to make you a specific one if they don't have your size in their stock. Better quality at better prices and bonus your helping the little guy not the corporation
Your comment...