Just want to say "THANKS"!!!

+2
Each day I am drawn to your posts and wanted to say THANK YOU in a big way for the totally amazing projects you post!!! I look forward to each and every post and have adapted several of them... great job... please keep up the fabulous post! I love starting my early morning with some amazing ideas!!

• Greta Eubanks Greta Eubanks on Nov 26, 2017
    i, too, want to say thanks for all the ideas. I am in my 80's so have not found many projects I can do but do enjoy reading about them & thinking what if?

• Dysko7710 Dysko7710 on Nov 26, 2017
    I agree! I have been so inspired on this site!

• Liz Toone Liz Toone on Nov 26, 2017
    Me too! I love all the creativity and amazing ideas. I start each day with a cup of coffee and Hometalk!

• M. M.. M. M.. on Nov 26, 2017
    And I wind down each day with the cheery folks and their ideas..sharing in the best possible spirit of community...

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Nov 26, 2017
    Thank you from all of us from Hometalk! We always appreciate it when people like this site so much! Please join us in making comments on the posts and the questions. Every one has some kind of personal experience with doing things in the home and outside activities. Again, thank you all so much for such gracious compliments! We look forward to hearing from you all with your lifetime of experiences.