Puzzle Pieces to Snowflake

$1

Do you have a puzzle laying around that isn't being used or perhaps it's missing pieces? I have a great project that turns puzzle pieces into a magnetic snowflake! It's super easy, kids can get in on the fun as well. Great for gift ideas, craft night, classroom parties, etc.

puzzle pieces to snowflake
Spread your puzzle pieces out, and you'll need about 7 pieces per snow flake.  You can adjust this project however you like.
puzzle pieces to snowflake
Hot glue or glue your pieces together.  Here is how I did it.  I set one piece in the center and added 3 pieces angling out on top of that 1st piece in a triangle type shape - one on the top, and 2 in either bottom corner.  I then added a top layer of 3 more placing them in the spaces of the first layer.
puzzle pieces to snowflake
I bought a package of magnets from the Dollar Tree, and cut the extra into square/rectangle shapes.
puzzle pieces to snowflake
Glue the magnets onto the back of the puzzle pieces.
puzzle pieces to snowflake
puzzle pieces to snowflake
While the paint was still wet, I sprinkled white glitter onto the snowflakes.
puzzle pieces to snowflake
Let dry completely, and they're ready to hang or give as a gift.

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg
Chas' Crazy Creations

• Joanie

Great idea and very clever.......I just happen to be a Puzzle fanatic with puzzles with some missing pieces, which I picked up at yard sales. I'm on this project!! Thank you!